The Mercedes-Benz charging solutions for your eVan.
The convenient charging solution with the star.
Fast, safe and convenient charging.
The Mercedes-Benz Wallbox Home is a compact solution with a high-quality design which quickly, safely and comfortably charges vehicles with a charging output of up to 22 kW. Further information on the Mercedes-Benz Wallbox Home:
- Permanently installed charging cable (6 m) with charging connector retainer
- Available from your Mercedes-Benz dealership
- The installation and commissioning must be carried out by a qualified electrician
The handy set for maximum flexibility.
Always the right charging solution at-hand.
Convenient, safe and efficient charging – anywhere and any time: with the flexible charging system, consisting of just a single cable and a number of adapters, you always have the right charging solution to hand. Regardless of whether you wish to use a mains socket or a public charging station.
- Includes vehicle-side charging cable with type 2 connector and several adapter cables with different connector types (precise specification is country-specific); total length approx. 6 metres
- Designed for a maximum charging power of 22 kW
- The flexible charging system is available as optional equipment
- More information is available from your Mercedes-Benz partner
Switch on your business.
How do I charge my eVan from Mercedes-Benz?
1 to 2 electric vehicles.
- Advice: your Mercedes-Benz Partner will be happy to provide you with information on the advantages of the Mercedes-Benz Wallbox Home and the flexible charging system.
- Procurement: you can obtain the Mercedes-Benz Wallbox Home and the flexible charging system from your Mercedes-Benz Partner. The flexible charging system is also optionally available as special equipment for new vehicles.
- Installation: the wallbox can be installed by any qualified specialist electrician. Technical details regarding installation can be found in the installation manual at http://yourwallbox.de/downloads/Mercedes-Benz/Home/. Our tip: make the appointment in good time ahead of vehicle delivery.
- Mercedes me connect: with your eVan you can use the practical digital services of Mercedes me connect. Your Mercedes-Benz partner will be happy to advise you on this. They can carry out activation for you if you choose not to do this yourself. Further information is available at Mercedes me.
- Ready to go! We hope you enjoy the unique driving sensation of your eVan!
3 or more electric vehicles.
- Advice: The Mobility House will be happy to provide you with individual advice on the charging infrastructure and will carry out a location check for you1.
- Procurement: you will receive an offer for your charging infrastructure solution. As the installation can take some time, you should have this carried out in good time ahead of vehicle delivery.
- Installation and commissioning: the installation and commissioning of the charging infrastructure for your parking areas will be carried out by The Mobility House1.
- Mercedes me connect: advice & activation: with your eVan you can use the practical digital services of Mercedes me connect. Your Mercedes-Benz partner will be happy to advise you on this. They can carry out activation for you if you choose not to do this yourself. Further information is available at Mercedes me.
- Ready! We hope you enjoy the unique driving sensation of your eVan!
If you wish to use the charging infrastructure outside of the service then please contact The Mobility House.