Up to XXX1,2 km locally emission-free driving (WLTP).
The eVito Tourer PRO is just as functional, secure and comfortable as you have come to expect from a Mercedes-Benz Vito. Its highly efficient electric motor delivers a maximum output of 50 kW (204 hp) and up to 365 Nm torque.
With a range of up to XXX1,2 km you can confidently take trips beyond the city limits. The usable battery capacity is either 60 or 90 kWh and can be optionally charged from 10 to 80 % with up to 80 kW3,4 (high-voltage battery with 60 kWh) or 110 kW3,4 (high-voltage battery with 90 kWh) in around 45 minutes5 at a rapid charging station. In the spacious interior with up to 8 seats plus the driver there are no limitations resulting from the electric drive.
The key features of the eVito Tourer PRO:
- Highly efficient electric motor with a maximum output of 150 kW (204 hp) (continuous output of 70 kW (95 hp)) and up to 365 Nm torque
- Up to XXX km* electric range1,2
- Choice between either 90 kWh usable battery capacity with 100 kWh installed battery capacity or 60 kWh usable battery capacity with 66 kWh installed battery capacity
- Consumption XX.X kWh/100 km1
- Less than 10 hours charging time from 0 to 100 % at a wallbox with 11 kW charging output (90 kWh usable battery capacity) or less than 6.5 hours (60 kWh usable battery capacity)
- Front-wheel drive
- Available in the 2 lengths long and extra-long
Electrical consumption and range have been determined on the basis of Directive 2017/1151/EU.
The actual range is furthermore dependent upon the individual driving style, the road and traffic conditions, outside temperature, use of climate control/heating system, etc. and may differ.
The charging output of 110 kW (for high-voltage battery with 90 kWh) or 80 kWh (high-voltage battery with 60 kWh) is optionally available for the eVito Tourer PRO.
Max. DC charging power
Maximum charging power at DC charging stations with a supply voltage of 400 volts, current of 300 A. Maximum charging power is dependent on various factors, such as the ambient temperature, battery temperature and charge level of the battery at the start of charging.
Min. DC charging time
Minimum charging time from 10 to 80 % under optimal conditions at a DC charging station with a supply voltage of 400 volts, current of 300 A. Charging time may vary depending on various factors, such as ambient temperature and battery temperature, as well as the use of additional auxiliary consumers, e.g. heating.
Electrical consumption has been determined on the basis of Directive 692/2008/EC. The electrical consumption is dependent on the vehicle configuration.